I can provide blog content for your business that is relevant, informative and entertaining.
- Here’s a guest post on Offbeat Bride about my gay COVID-era micro-wedding.
- A collection of album reviews I wrote for mxdwn.com can be found here. I wrote primarily in the folk music and adjacent genres, and provided coverage of the 2017 Newport Folk Festival.
- Here’s Editing Without Ego on Medium.
- “Disability in Drag: Embodying Masculinity” in An Injustice!
- “4 Reasons Your Business Needs a Mission Statement” in CopyBlanks
- You can also check out my blog to view a sampling of my content.
Social Media Copy
I can provide your business or organization with engaging social media content, captions and calls to action. Peruse my channels, linked in the footer, for examples, or check out Flywheel Arts Collective on Facebook.
Great email copy, from the subject line to the sign-off, ensures your readers and potential clients not only read your emails, but are excited to take the next step, whether that’s downloading a lead magnet, requesting a quote, making a donation, or purchasing a product!